call us on 0414 714 948
logo-600-transparent

HORROR STORIES

We've seen it all at Grease Busters, nothing can shock us anymore!
Have a look through some of our best and worst previous jobs.

A Dramatic Restaurant Fire, Caused by Grease Build up in the Kitchen Canopy, Broadbeach, Gold Coast

By Cameron / June 4, 2019 / Comments Off on A Dramatic Restaurant Fire, Caused by Grease Build up in the Kitchen Canopy, Broadbeach, Gold Coast

I have been visiting this Gold Coast venue for the last five years, giving them brochure to encourage them to have their kitchen exhaust system cleaned. In March this year the owner called me out and this is what I found. The wok in the kitchen caught on fire. This ignited the hazardous grease in […]

Read More