call us on 0414 714 948
logo-600-transparent

A Dramatic Restaurant Fire, Caused by Grease Build up in the Kitchen Canopy, Broadbeach, Gold Coast

I have been visiting this Gold Coast venue for the last five years, giving them brochure to encourage
them to have their kitchen exhaust system cleaned. In March this year the owner called me out and this is what I
found. The wok in the kitchen caught on fire. This ignited the hazardous grease in the gutters which
then ignited the filter which was heavy with grease. The inside of the filter then travelled up the flue
whilst on fire ultimately exploding out of the top of the restaurant causing thousands of dollars of
damage. Not to mention the risk to life, limb and livelihood as this restaurant was at the base of a
residential building.

Archives

Call Now For An inspection and quote on 0414 714 948

People Love What We Do!

  • Avatar Chris Houliaras ★★★★★ a week ago
    Can't say thank you enough to the guys for the Job they carried out at 4BROTHERS ESPRESSO CAFE at short notice and nothing was a problem!! Definitely the team I'll be calling for our ongoing work
    Thanks again Chris
  • Avatar Shaun Chapman ★★★★★ in the last week
    These guys are great to deal with and are always happy to work around busy operating times. Highly recommend!
  • Avatar Damien Owens ★★★★★ 2 weeks ago
    My Company Owens Management Services are a Facility Maintenance company and we have Grease Busters on our preferred suppliers list. They love what they do and are very good at it.