Kitchen duct cleaning services gone wrong. I have been visiting this Gold Coast venue for the last five years, giving them a brochure to encourage them to have their kitchen exhaust system cleaned.
Kitchen Duct Cleaning Services
In March this year the owner called me out and this is what I found. The wok in the kitchen caught on fire. This ignited the hazardous grease in the gutters which then ignited the filter which was heavy with grease.
The inside of the filter then travelled up the flue whilst on fire ultimately exploding out of the top of the restaurant causing thousands of dollars of
damage. Not to mention the risk to life, limb and livelihood as this restaurant was at the base of a residential building.
RING FOR YOU FREE FIRE RISK ASSESSMENT 0414714948
Collateral damage in the commercial kitchen was just a disaster at the below picture depicts not to mention the many hours of downtime when the kitchen was not usable because of a lack of kitchen duct cleaning services. Fifteen years in this business I have seen numerous examples of where venues become complacent with their compliance obligations until it becomes too late.
We Are Your Local Professional Kitchen Exhaust, Kitchen Duct Cleaning Services, Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning, Servicing The Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast And Brisbane Areas For Over Ten Years
Ring Cameron on 0414714948 for your free Fire Risk Analysis
To learn more about Food Premises and Equipment read more about Standard 3.2.3 Food Premises and Equipment
See what others have to say about Grease Busters and the amazing work they do to help keep commercial kitchens compliant with Australian Standards to protect the premise owners.
See other Duct Cleaning Horror Stories just like this one here